Saturday, June 17, 2017

Jesus is my friend

I am a friend of Christ and  Jesus is My Friend!

John 15:14
You are My friends if you do whatever I command you .

~~~ Reflections ~~~
What a wonderful and comforting thought we have that Jesus is our friend. 
For Jesus is the kind of friend we need in our lives at all times. When we look for a true friend we should look for others who resemble Jesus.
Jesus is there at all times, no matter the situation..

His peace comes in times of turmoil and fear.
He comforts us  during times of sorrow and mourning.


He is always there for me.
You don’t need to go far to reach Him.
He doesn't  need to you spend money to be with Him.
He is here with us right now.
Having a friend in Jesus is brings peace to our minds.
He comforts us and leads us in the path of peace and joy
He reassures us that He is Our Lord and Master
He will never forsake us.

No comments:

Post a Comment