Thursday, June 15, 2017

See all things as opportunities from the Lord

Romans 8:28

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

~~~Reflections~~~

While coping with unfavorable situations and feelings. It is so important to allow God to take control. Remember how much you Love the Lord. For His perfect results are unfolding, 
even when while you are in a time of despair.
By trusting in His infinite wisdom to guide your path.




He will lead you into His righteousness.
Know that when your heart is breaking,
the Lord is teaching you how to become more compassionate,
forgiving and loving.  God will turn into your strengths.
Anticipate  or be prepared for a breakthrough.
Many will see your trial and your trust in the Lord
For God Cares for you. He Adores you,  
Attends to your needs, keeps His eye on you,  
looks after you, comforts you. For He Loves You!
He has already gone before you, for he makes all
things work together for your Good, according
to His Purpose, to bring Glory to His name!


Prayer
Father I submit all unfavorable situations and feelings into your hands. You are in control of all things. As my heart is breaking, you comfort my soul. You make all things work together for my Good. I know your infinite wisdom is guiding my path and all situations.  I give you praise Lord, for your ways are much wiser than mine. Thank You Lord for the Love you have for me. I know you got this.
In Jesus Christ Name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment