Thursday, June 29, 2017

I am chosen and appointed by the Lord



John 15:16
You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.

~~~Refletions~~~
Jesus choose you!
He appointed you!
Jesus made the choice to die for you and love you. He made the choice to die on the cross for You.

So your Sins could be forgiven, so you can enter into the gates of heaven.
Without him making that first choice, you wouldn't have a choice.
Eternal life would not be an option.
It's up to you to make choice, to accept or reject Him?
.
We are not saved merely for our own benefit, but to serve Christ.
Manifesting His love and Word to the world, and to build up His church.
This is the fruit you bear and it will remain with you.
Every Christian will bear spiritual fruit. Somewhere, sometime, somehow.
Otherwise that person is not a believer.
Every born-again individual will be fruitful.
Not to be fruitful is to be faithless,
without faith, and therefore without salvation.
How can you receive from the Father anything in Jesus Name if you have no Faith?

Our Salvation Is a gift from the Lord.
All we have to do is pray this

Prayer~~~ Jesus Thank you for your Love, for making the sacrifice on the cross for my sins.I accept YOU!  You have redeemed me. Thank You!  I ask Father in Jesus Name that you would make me filled with faith, and fruitful. Help me to bring Glory to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment