Monday, January 9, 2017

What a beautiful picture of God's forgiveness!

What a beautiful picture of God's forgiveness!


Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, and let us reason together," says the Lord,
 "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

Psalm 51:7
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

1John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

.
~~~Reflections~~~
The Lord tells us that if we come to Him and confess, or repent of our sins.
He will take the ugly sins that we have in our life and wash them away, and make us as pure and as white as that freshly fallen snow. What a beautiful picture of God's forgiveness!
Though our sins be like scarlet and crimson,
God says, "I will get rid of all that. I will take it away and I will wash you white as snow."
David knew the meaning of these verses and found true grace in them and in God's mercy.
In Psalm 51, after he had sinned and fallen into adultery with Bathsheba,

David had accepted God's forgiveness for his repentance. So do we.
Are you discouraged because of something you did?
Thinking it is to big for God to forgive, worrying that God will not forgive you?
"If you come to me I will take those sins, wash them away and make you as white as snow."
David said even whiter than snow Lord?

Stop worrying, come to the Lord and ask Him to forgive you and accept God's forgiveness, like David did. . Let Jesus take your sins and wash you whiter than snow, We all fall short of the Glory of God. Jesus was the only one without sin.

Pray this, Father forgive me for my sins, and help me to not to sin anymore. Lead me and Guide me, wash me as white as the Snow. In Jesus Christ Name. Amen.

Anticipating the Glory of the Lord to shine upon you for the New Year.
What a beautiful way to awaken to the earth covered in White
Snow covering earth. Fluffy White Snow Flakes falling from the sky.
When I looked out my window and saw all that fresh snow.
I found it so refreshing!

All that black, dirty snow. Now gone. Everything covered in White.
A welcoming site, as it's beauty sparkles, on every tree limb.
I Love to look out at the snow. Taking walks in the snow.
The Feel of that fresh brisk air, is so invigorating.
After weeks of the snow plows and the traffic making the snow dirty
with that ugly black soot.
Then theirs all the slush from the warm weather and the
build up of ice from the frozen nights.

When I look at the snow, it is a reminder of the goodness of God.
All the Old things passing away. Washing and cleaning making all things become new.
Cleansing my dirty ugly sins even whiter than snow.
The Fresh snow, reminded me of the New Expectations for this New year from the Lord.
and the washing away of our Sins.
that I look forward to in this New Year.
This is why felt so refreshed and Renewed.
I used the snow as a reminder to myself of the Word of God.
I am forgiven,  Washed as white as snow before the Lord.  Thank You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment