Friday, January 27, 2017

The LORD My Refuge



Jehovah Machsi

The LORD My Refuge


 Psalm 62:8
Trust in Him at all times, you people, Pour out your heart before Him, God is a refuge for us.
The LORD My Refuge!


~~~Reflections~~~

When you are in trouble, how do go about solving your problems?

Your answer to the prayer is always certain. When you sincerely offer it through Jesus Christ.
The Lord’s word reassures us that he will not leave forsake You. That He will be Your Refuge.

Place your trust in the Lord, at all times. He will be your refuge in times of trouble. You can find Peace in Him. Emphasize your trust is in the Lord, for He is your Refuge.

Lord you are my strength. I Look to You for refuge. Jehovah Machsi, now in my hour of trouble, I call out to you Lord. Glory to You, for you are my refuge. In You I can trust. I ask that you would turn my troubles into triumph! You are a Saving refuge for me, for I am Your anointed! Thank You Lord.

Psalm 28:8
The Lord is their strength, And He is the saving refuge of His anointed.
Psalm 9:9
The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment