Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Victory through faith

Father, 
According to Your Holy Word,  this is the victory that has overcome the world.  The one who believes and has faith that Jesus is the Son of God and already has been victorious, conqueroring the world. 
I have victory over the world through my faith in You and my belief that  Jesus You are the Son of God. 
Give me understanding that faith is crucial in victory. 
 Lord, please increase my faith in You. In Jesus Mighty Name Amen 🙏 


I John 5:4-5

For whatever It's born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world. Our faith, who is he who overcomes the world. But he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God. This is he who came by water and blood Jesus Christ not only by water and by water and blood. And it is the spirit who bears witness because the spirit is Truth.



Jesus 
Jesuslovesyou 
Inspirational 
motivation 
motivational 
Faith 
God 
HolySpirit 
Bibleverse 
Bible 
Short
Short prayer 
#shortprayer 

 Mark 9:24

No comments:

Post a Comment