Friday, January 12, 2024

Find strength in God and rely on Him in times of need

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust
Psalm 18:2

All throughout the Bible, we read about Jesus's strength when He voluntarily endured the agony of the Cross to save mankind. 
Jesus trials he went through, teaches us that strength isn't just physical and involves courage, patience, and faith. And knowing when to turn the other cheek and When to keep silent. 

"Find strength in God and rely on Him in times of need" 
In the Gospels, we read about Jesus's strength when He voluntarily endured the agony of the Cross to save mankind. Jesus's story teaches us that strength isn't just physical and involves courage, patience, and faith.

Father God, 
You are my rock and fortress, you are my strength. You know I am far desire to walk and talk like you. 
Forgive me Lord when someone says something discouring to me, that I give it freely to you and remember before I open my mouth and speak ill to a person. The enemy comes to cause division. Choose to be rely on You to be more like Jesus during those difficult moments. 
In Jesus Mighty Name Amen 



No comments:

Post a Comment