Monday, January 22, 2024

Bless the Lord!


LETS DO THIS TOGETHER - TODAY!!!

“I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.  One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts. I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works. And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.  -  Psalm 145: 1-6 

Glory o You Lord for are Great to be praised! 

eagerly awaiting Jesus return 🙌 
may His peace be with you 🙏 

Bunny Ramey 

if you took a moment to read this, and praise the Lord, .please
comment Amen ! 

pass it on for this is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it !

amen 
#Jesus 
#God
#HolySpirit 
short
bible 
bibleverse 
scripture prayer 
worship
Shortprayer 
Short video

No comments:

Post a Comment