Tuesday, March 28, 2017

How do you appear in the sight of the Lord?


Yahweh Looks at your heart!
So when I ask how you appear in the sight of the Lord.
I am not asking about your outward appearance.
What is in you heart?
Does the Lord, find it pleasing?








1 Samuel 16:7
 But the Lord or Yahweh said to Samuel,
“Do not look at his appearance or at
his physical stature, because I, Elohim have
refused him. For the Yahweh does not
see as man sees, for man looks at
the outward appearance,
but the Lord, Yahweh looks at the heart.”





~~~Reflections~~~

When God looks at you, he does not see you by your outward appearance. He looks into your Heart. Looking to see Jesus Christ in You. God wants to see that your heart has been redeemed. Think about your own relationship with the Lord. How does He see you? 

He knows we may make mistakes. He sees our hearts. He knows our intentions, both the bad and the good. He also knows when someone is rotten to the core. He also knows all  our secrets. So really, what it comes down to it, the only one thing that matters. That we go to the Lord with pure hearts.

 Keeping in mind, that when we see others it is not what we think of others, we should not see by what is on their outside appearance. In all situations, We should go to Him, and Seek the Lord. Ask Him for Discernment. For God knows each persons heart.  He may lead the least expected person to intervene in our path of Life, to bring Glory to His Name.


Prayer,

Lord Thank you for using me to bring Glory to your name. I make my requests known to you, that you would always guide my path, placing people directed by You for Your will. Help me to look at others the way you see them, through their hearts.  Always having the Holy Spirit, my helper to give me Discernment. In Jesus Christ Name. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment