Thursday, March 23, 2017

Alone time with God


Matthew 5:16

Let your light so shine before men,
that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Romans 2:18-20

Know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law, and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness, an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.




~~~Reflections~~~
I send you this message.
get alone with god

The more I seek God, the more I find Him
The more I find Him, the more I love Him.
The more I Love Him, the more I want to know His Will
The more I Know His will, the more I want to do His Will.
The More I want to do His Will, The more He will Prepare Me.
The More I am prepared, The More His Light will Shine.
I want to be overwhelmed in His presence.
He loves me in on moment more than I could ever be loved, by anyone.

His peace is so overwhelming. His love is so unconditional.
Praise Him Worship Him.
Go!
Be light bearers. Be the example of Christ.
Do things without complaining. Be of Joy.
Step away from the world, Seek the Lord.
Go into the world as bright light and shine.




No comments:

Post a Comment