Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Work mighty in me


Father God, 

 I acknowledge that You are The Lord Almighty. You are the first, You are the last, and You are the only true God. You are my Rock, and I am Your witness.  Work mightily in me. Help me overcome the stronghold of idolatry and acknowledge Your sovereignty and greatness in every area of my life. 
In Jesus Mighty Name Amen 🙏 

Isaiah 44:6-8
“Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: 

‘I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no God.And who can proclaim as I do? Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me, Since I appointed the ancient people. And the things that are coming and shall come, Let them show these to them.Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one.’ ” 

No comments:

Post a Comment