Thursday, December 14, 2023

Jesus is my security

Heavenly Father,
 Thank You for your grace. 
I declare and decree the enemy who loves to use our insecurities to weaponize our thoughts, undermine our faith, and draw us away from Your purpose has no influence over us. 
 We look to you God to be the source of our strength, and place our trust in Your capable hands. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. In those moments of self-doubt, we shall remember two things. 
 You are using our weakness to illustrate the power of Jesus in the midst of our enemies.
God we know You aren't seeking perfection.You see beyond the outside. Holy Spirit work in us and through us to do His good work. Jesus you are the one who opens doors, strengthens us and paves the road for the journey ahead.
We give you the praise and Glory for 
Your Word and your promises. 
In the Name of Jesus Amen 🙏 

For it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose. – Philippians 2:13, (NIV)

But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 
2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment