Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Lord Give Me Strength and Comfort



Lord of all power, give me strength. As I feel tossed around by life’s storms, may I know that you are my rock, the solid ground on which I can stand and catch my breath. You are my fortress, Lord. You protect me from harm. You are my deliverer, my shield and my stronghold. You are the one who brings comfort. Father of mercies and God of all comfort,  who comforts us in all our affliction. I cry out to you in prayer.  Send me your peace thst surpasses all understanding, that i may have hope and rest. May I find my strength in you right now. 
In Jesus Mighty Name,  Amen.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

God of All Comfort,  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,  who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment