Monday, September 4, 2023

A time to heal and grow


Father, 
We come tgether and seek you in prayer God. 
 Surround this person with opportunities to heal, grow, stretch and draw near to You Lord, beyond their perceived limits, and transform their life. Lord be their strength to endure every circumstance beyond any wildest imagination.

We decree this person shall be preserved through their journey even if it hasn't been easy for this person. Some have suffered so many losses along the way on their walk with you. 
Be a shelter and cover them from worldly struggles. Be thier strength, so they may keep putting in the work and doing what's right.  Place opportunities and people in thier path to share their testimony and your Word to keep them encouraged.
In Jesus Name Amen. 

Psalm 32:6-8 Therefore let all the faithful pray to you while you may be found, surely the rising of the mighty waters will not reach them. You are my hiding place, you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go.
 I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.



No comments:

Post a Comment