Wednesday, March 13, 2024

How deep is your passion when it comes to God?

How deep is your passion when it comes to God?

My passion for drawing near to Jesus, and sharing it with others is not a flame that flickers lightly. More like a dry dessert with no water. Where my thirst never quenches. Steadfast and unwavering I seek Him. Walking by faith and not by sight. Our relationship illuminates the darkest corners of my heart, revealing hidden treasures in His presence, the Lords love and compassion is beyond any understanding. Being compassionate about God, and His Love, and to express that love through my heart in words is a challenge. Easier for me to write it.
This is the way that my willingness to spread the gospel message can go forth. I do not keep my faith a secret but desire to share the joy of salvation with anyone, when the lord leads. 

Psalm 63:1
O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.


No comments:

Post a Comment