Saturday, November 11, 2023

finding your true identity


Ephesians 1-1-3

Thank You, Gracious Father,

I thank You for Your grace in my life, that sustains me in all my troubles. You found me and saved me by Your grace, and You keep me and hold me by Your grace. I ask that Your perfect peace may fill my soul, as I rely on You. we join our hearts in songs of praise for all the spiritual blessings You have lavished on those who believe in the precious Lord Jesus for salvation. Thank You that we have been born of the Spirit of God, Who has positioned us in Christ, and raised us up with Him in heavenly places. May my desire for my life be conformed to Your desire for my life so that I may enjoy all the spiritual blessings that are mine in Christ Jesus. To You belong all power and majesty, dominion and praise, glory, honour, and blessing, forever and ever. 
In Jesus Mighty Name Amen 🙏 

Ephesians 1:1-3
“Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.”
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment