Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Life can be a bit rough




I'm so glad I found God,  not because I'm religious, but because I was desperate. 

Let's be real, life can be rough. But with Jesus by your side, you're never alone. His love and guidance are all you need to navigate through even the toughest of times. And the best part is, He's always available, no matter what you've done or where you've been.
So why wait? Get Jesus in your life today and start experiencing the love, peace and salvation you've been missing out on. 

Let's pray,
God, 
Right now I confess Jesus is my Lord. With my heart, I believe that God you raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved. Amen

Lord I pray that you would guide and provide all the needs that need to be met, Right now in the Mighty Name of Jesus Amen 



No comments:

Post a Comment