Tuesday, August 1, 2023

worthy to be praised

Almighty God, 
I praise You for the authority of Your Word, which speaks to me of 
Our redemption, Our life as it should be lived. Filled with your peace and eternal life with You.  
No matter what the circumstances are, its easier  to worship you in the midst of blessings. Thank you Holy Spirit for nudging me to praise and worship you in the midst of the adversaries,  and turbulent seasons.
 Let my heart learn to sing songs of praise as did Philippi, Paul and Silas sang their song of praise at midnight to the accompaniment of the jailer’s whip. In a rat infested jail.  But when everything around me seems so dark. Give me Your grace to praise You, Lord Jesus. 

Acts 16:31 
They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with everyone in your household.”
In Jesus Name Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment