Sunday, July 23, 2023

Faith Comes From Trusting the Will of God


Img scource: Dev Benjamin
Unsplash.com 
Father we come to you in prayer.

Lord, I thank you that your Holy Spirit. Your Word will bring our hearts in alignment with you and your word and that you help us to surrender all to you. 
With you, hearts that will become closer than ever before. 
Lord, I thank you right now for your Holy Spirit’s assistance in situations that were otherwise impossible.
Because you are the God of the unthinkable.
Father, I'm praying right now for Your Word to be remembered and set hearts that ablaze for you.
I give thanks for building our faith, innate power and unwavering faith—faith that, according to God, can move mountains.
And Lord, I give you my gratitude right now for Your blessings.
Thank you for providing me health through my body.
And Lord, I appreciate You. 

In Jesus Mighty Name Amen 

Matthew 17:20
Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment