Thursday, November 22, 2018

God directs our path

Photo by Marius Fiskum on Unsplash


God directs our paths.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

You try hard to trust God with your whole heart, but sometimes, like Peter, the wind and the waves become huge, and seem massively dangerous. We try to keep our eyes on Jesus, but sometimes we go through rough waters. Yes sometimes we walk on the water, and sometimes we can sink. That's when you remember that God asks us to let him know what is going on in our lives.

God is concerned about anything that concerns you. So when a circumstance seems Like a title wave about hit. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

This verse doesn't only say He will direct our paths. He said in all your ways acknowledge him. Trusting Him with all your heart. Not leaning on your own understanding. Lean On HIS Understanding.

Why do we continue to carry the baggage Self-sabotage behavior and then producing the fruit of sin guilt? Yes, Consequences of our actions might be painful. Truth is Life. Jesus is Life.
We know that the Truth Shall Set Us Free. Be Free, speak the truth. Have forgiveness from God, for He is the only One that matters. 

Prayer
Father in heaven I acknowledge you, I have no idea what to do, or what to say. Forgive me for trying to lean on my own understanding.  I ask that you Direct my path, my thoughts and my words. I lean on your understanding, not my own understanding. I give you thanks Lord for in you I place my Trust.
In Jesus Christ Name Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment