Sunday, March 18, 2018

The lord holds my right hand



For I, the LORD, your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, Fear not, I will help you.
 Isaiah 41:13

~~~ Reflections ~~~
God's  is a loving Father, when you are confused, fearful or anxious, He is always there. 
God reaches out and takes hold of our hand, and will comfort you with his precious words,
"For I, the lord God, will hold your right hand, Fear not. For I will help you.


This verse can remind you we are never alone or forgotten.

~~~ Prayer ~~~
Abba Father, in my moment of struggles, when fear, anxiety or confusion suddenly overwhelms me, make your presence known to me. Without doubt, allow my faith to know that your presence and help is always near. Please help me have faith that you are here. Bring to me the remembrance to through your Spirit that you hold my right hand LORD. That you are my help, and I have no need to fear. For you have not forgotten me. In Jesus name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment