Sunday, March 18, 2012

Progression

I thought I would back up my pictures from my computor.
This Inspired me. I thought I would make individual folders and make slide shows to show the growth that has acquired. This probably doesn't look much to the eye. But the many hours that it took each evening, meant alot to me. For they were many hours spent with the Lord.



This Jehovah Series took close to 2 months to finish up. Providing I did not miss any.  Now really I did not work on them every night. Instead of watching my normal tv shows, I would turn on the computor and begin learning. Drawing closer to God.


At the same time I did the Jehovah Series. I felt inspired to save this in a document. You got it. Coming soon a pdf download of the Jehovah series.  Saving that for another night.

No comments:

Post a Comment